Together we will look at examples of new technologies to support mental health and psychological wellbeing. The workshop themes are listed in the Call For Participation section.
- Introduction & Welcome (9-9:30)
- 2 Invited speakers. 30min each (9:30-10:30)
- Coffee break (10:30-11:00). Posters to be placed around the room.
- 10×3 min presentations (11:00-11:30)
- Lunch + posters. We will arrange for lunch to be de- livered to the venue. Posters presentations. 11:30- 1pm
- 2 Invited speakers (1-2pm)
- Panel discussion + Q&A (2-3:30pm)
- Coffee and discussions (3:30-4:00pm)
- Open discussion on emergent themes, issues and moving the community forward.
- David Mohr (Northwestern)
- Jamie Druitt, CEO & Founder @ Talklife
- Bob Filbin. Chief Data Scientist CrisisTxtLine
- Dorian Peters. Positive Computing Lab – University of Sydney
- Jane Burns, CEO of Young and Well Cooperative Research Centre